- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Honest, reasonably priced, and quick.
Nice guys there, great work & great prices! Finally found a trustworthy mechanic.
Got new tires ordered from Chris and put on my car. Chris knew exactly what tires would work best for my car and gave me a great price. Would definitely Recommend to anyone looking to a knowledgeable place to have great work done!
Red is the man! Quick, efficient, and affordable. Even shared some of his pizza with me while i waited for my repair! Now THAT'S service